Renew your Membership
Professional membership renewals will begin September 1, 2021. All renewals must be submitted by midnight October 31, 2021 for the upcoming membership year (November 1, 2021 – October 31, 2022).
Professional members will be required to submit:
1. Renewal Form. Fill out the online form below or download the .pdf version.
2. Continuing Professional Development Credits totaling 20 hours for the period from April 1, 2020 – October 31, 2021
(40 hours of credits go into effect for the Nov 1, 2021 – Oct 31, 2022 membership year). Click here to fill out the online form or download the CPD Record of Hours Form.
4. Payment of the Renewal Fee of $254.25 (Full payment or quarterly installments)
Renewal Fee is payable by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, or can be mailed by cheque to the address below. Ensure the full name of the applicant is referenced with payment. Please make cheques payable to: The Ontario Herbalists Association.
If you choose to spread the cost of your membership over a whole membership year, quarterly installments can be submitted two ways:
1) submit as cheques, all mailed together, 3 post dated for the dates and amounts below, to be received by the Treasurer before November 1, 2021 OR
2) four e-transfers for the dates and amounts outlined below.
Quarterly Installments Due:
– November 1 2021: $85.50 (1/4 membership and full HST required)
– Feb 1, 2022: $56.25
– May 1, 2022: $56.25
– Aug 1, 2022: $56.25
If you prefer to submit your application by mail, please download and send in the Professional Membership Renewal Application 2021-2022, Signed Professional Codes, and CPD Record of Hours Form and send to the address below, or email scanned and completed forms to email@example.com.
The Ontario Herbalists Association
P.O. Box 167
412 Roncesvalles Avenue,
Toronto, ON M6R 2N2
Important Note: If renewals are not completed on time, Professional Members will lose their Professional Member designation and benefits, including the ability to vote and their listing on the Find-a-Herbalist page of the website. Should you wish to reactivate your Professional Membership past the October 31st deadline, you will be required to undergo the full Professional Member Application Procedure, details of which can be found here.