This category of membership is open to anyone with an interest in herbs, herbal medicine, and community with like-minded people including herbal enthusiasts, gardeners, growers, farmers, educators, manufacturers, and retailers.
• Membership in the oldest and one of the largest herbal associations in Canada
• Connection and community with other herbal enthusiasts
• Free herb walks when scheduled
• Supporting herbal medicine in Ontario
• Right to attend the OHA Annual General Meeting (AGM)
• Right to run for the board of directors (maximum 40% representation on board)
• Free admission to scheduled AGM herbal lecture with AGM attendance
• A subscription to the OHA monthly eNewsletter
• Opportunity to participate on an OHA special committees
• Discounts to OHA events
• Opportunity for free OHA seminars in exchange for volunteer hours
• Access to advance sale of tickets for OHA events
• Access to an invaluable information resource
• Access to member’s-only articles and publications on the OHA website
• Discounts to many businesses, events, consultations with participating OHA Registered Herbalists, etc.
• Regular industry updates via the OHA website, Facebook and eNewsletter
• Other benefits and rights of the Association
Join us today – Sign up as a General member!
Completed forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by regular mail to:
The Ontario Herbalists Association
P.O. Box 167
412 Roncesvalles Avenue
Toronto, ON M6R 2N2
Payments should be sent by eTransfer to email@example.com. An explanatory note should accompany payment. If paying by cheque, please send it along with your completed application form to the mailing address above.
You may also be interested in:
All information is collected for the purposes of the OHA only. We do not sell or otherwise release any information without your specific approval. From time to time, we contact members regarding OHA events and opportunities. If you would prefer not to receive these communications, please check the box indicated on the application form.