General Associate Member
This category of membership is open to anyone with an interest in herbs, herbal medicine and community with like-minded people including herbal enthusiasts, gardeners, growers, farmers, educators, manufacturers and retailers.
• Membership in the oldest and one of the largest herbal associations in Canada
• Connection and community with other herbal enthusiasts
• Free herb walks when scheduled
• Supporting herbal medicine in Ontario
• Right to attend the OHA Annual General Meeting (AGM)
• Right to run for the board of directors (maximum 40% representation on board)
• Free admission to scheduled AGM herbal lecture with AGM attendance
• A subscription to the OHA monthly eNewsletter
• Opportunity to participate on an OHA special committees
• Discounts to OHA events
• Opportunity for free OHA seminars in exchange for volunteer hours
• Access to advance sale of tickets for OHA events
• Access to an invaluable information resource
• Access to member’s-only articles and publications on the OHA website
• Discounts to many businesses, events, consultations with participating OHA Registered Herbalists, etc. (benefits will be added on an on-going basis)
• Regular industry updates via website, Facebook and E-newsletter
• Other benefits and rights of the Association
Join us today – Sign up as a General member!
You may also be interested in:
Payments should be sent by eTransfer to email@example.com. An explanatory note for the payment should accompany payment.
If you prefer to submit your application and payment by mail, please download and send in the General Membership Application.